Using the Customizer is very easy. Here we will walk you through the steps to customize your clothing with the Customizer.
- Select the shirt color you would like to customize
- Choose the Font you would like to use for text on the shirt. If you would like to see what the fonts look like click the "View Fonts" link just under the Font drop-down menu.
- Select the Text Color from the drop-down menu
- Enter up to 3 lines of text per side of the shirt. Once you enter your text you can click on it in the display area and drag it around the shirt. You can also adjust the size of the text you entered with the Size menu just below the text entry.
- If you wish to have an image on your shirt you can choose a section to browse from the Clip Art Gallery drop-down menu. This will open up the available clip art in that section. Click on the clip art you would like on your shirt and it will appear in the display area. You can click and drag the clip art anywhere on the shirt you wish.
- If you chose to have an image you can also choose the color and size from the drop-down menu's below the Clip Art Gallery area.
- If you would like to customize the back of the shirt you can click on the "Design on Back" tab near the top of the Customizer.
- Next enter the desired quantity you wish to purchase and if everything is how you would like it click on the "Add to Bag" button.